Project: Crack Repair and Floor Leveling
Challenge: Jaavis was asked to remove the existing floor patch and then patch existing fissures and cracks in the concrete.
Preparation of Joint and Crack Repair
1. Removal of existing floor patch.
2. Removal of all loose concrete.
3. Clean, power vacuum and blow down the profiled surface.
Installation of heavy duty high compression strength floor patch
1. Application of one (1) coat of primer.
2. Application of Three Patch.
3. Diamond grind patch level to existing floor.
Preparation of Floor Leveling Epoxy
1. Diamond grind the floor in order to provide a suitable surface for the optimum adhesion of the flooring system.
2. Clean, power vacuum and blow down the profiled surface.
Installation of Floor Leveling Epoxy Flood
1. Application of one (1) coat of Three Patch Primer 100% epoxy solids with a thickness of 10-12 mils.
2. Application of one (1) coat of Three Patch Epoxy 100% epoxy solids coat with a thickness of 20 mils to 625 mils or to level.
Finish Epoxy will consist of:
1. Application of one (1) coat of 8120 NF Epoxy 100% epoxy solids finish coat with a thickness of 15-20 mils.
2. Application of Glass Beads for non-skid.